We have confirmed the dates of the journey from Feb 27th-Mar 12th, 2021.
These dates reflect the start of our trip to India in the USA, to the departing day from India.
Registration Fee: $595
Trip Cost: $2995 (early bird price: $2800)
See payment details below, final payments will be due 30 days prior to the start of the Uttara Yoga India Pilgrimage.
Early registration cut off: August 1st, 2020.
When registering before Aug 1st you qualify for the early bird special saving you a total of $195 and will receive a complimentary gift.
Retreat registration requires the non-refundable deposit. We ask you to pay the deposit to commit to the journey and hold your space. This is also a retainer to cover bookings & domestic travel in case you need to cancel the journey. Registration payments will be paid to Uttara Yoga. You can pay directly via Check or arrange payment to Uttara Yoga via Jill Loftis or Gabrielle Kidd.
Remaining Retreat Payment
Your remaining trip balance, will be paid to our India hostess Uschi & her company LuckyLalita www.luckylalita.com. This larger trip installment will be set up to suit your payment plan, and can be made via cashiers check, credit card, PayPal, or bank wire transfer. Uschi will connect with you to arrange for payment in a way that works best for you. Processing fees may apply for electronic transactions based on your location, just connect with Uschi for the details.
Retreat Pricing Inclusions
- 1 night ALL Double occupancy rooms in Delhi overnight
- 11 nights single occupancy rooms at lodgings in Varanasi, Khajuraho, Orrcha, Agra, Jaipur
- India air transportation 1 Flight: Delhi > Varanasi
- Indian Train Rides: Varanasi-Khajuraho, Khajuraho-Orrcha, Orrcha-Agra
- All boat, rickshaw rides, car & jeep trips
- All restaurant meals listed in the itinerary & daily water (except food & beverages in airports & snacks you’ll purchase for yourself along the way)
- Taxi to Delhi airport from Jaipur (5 1/2 hr drive)
- All trip preparation info and guidance
- Help booking your flight & advice on Indian Visa process
- Daily guidance, support & love in India
- International airfare to India (Uschi will help you find the best flight)
- Travel Insurance
- Indian Visa Fee
- Baggage fees at airport in lieu of excess weight on domestic flights (15kg allowance)
- Jaipur > Delhi domestic flight if you choose to transition this way
- Tips along the way to porters, drivers, etc. (Rakesh will help manage this to simplify)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Discretionary spending money (~$500 US)
Contact Jill Loftis for information on registering.
To complete your registration, send Uschi an email with your personal information. She needs your full name as it appears on your passport, date of birth, home address and mobile phone number. Following registration, we suggest you budget for your flight purchase (paid directly to the airline, not included in the trip cost) in order to ensure your travel with the rest of the group at the best rate. Uschi will be sharing a trip calendar so you can map out your budget accordingly.
As our India hostess, Uschi will share all the information you need to prepare for the journey. Hosting groups since 2012 with her partner Rakesh, and their son Varun since 2015, this family moves through India stewarding incredible interactions, sharing stories, translating culture, history and language, and protecting the group from challenges. Please friend Uschi on Facebook, where you can see photos from recent journeys she has led, her work in India, and get a sense of what you’ll experience traveling together, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1341805438.
As you email your personal information to Uschi, please let her know your departing airport. She will send you the best flight recommendation based upon your location.
- Guests will fly out of departing airport to arrive in Delhi after 12 noon on Feb 28th, up until 3:30am Mar 1st.
- Guests should schedule their departure for the evening of Mar 12th, or after midnight meaning Mar 13th.
Feb 28 - Arrive Delhi
Arrive India in evening or after midnight.
Rest in nearby hotel overnight before the transition to Varanasi
Mar 1 - Arrive Varanasi
Breakfast buffet, check out of hotel, transfer back to the airport for flight to Varanasi.
Arrive Varanasi, taxi to the hotel, settle in for a few minutes and dinner. Walk to the Ganges for arrival puja and welcome ceremony.